Our 800 sq ft photo studio is equipped with 50 amps of dedicated power to meet the needs of any professional project. The day rental includes use of the conference room for your client or talent requirements, a beautiful make-up bar for beauty, and a wardrobe area with private changing room. For your shooting convenience, lessees have access to a ceiling-mounted backdrop hanger, a basic overhead lighting grid, and a large selection of a-la-carte studio equipment that can be added to your rental package.
Best of all our studio has a dedicated prop house onsite to help you create your perfect set. After your booking, we will send you a link to our catalog of available furniture, decor and prop rentals. In addition, if you are looking for something specific, you can hire our in-house set team to design and build a custom set; just send us your needs with your inquiry for pricing.
RATES AND INFORMATION
$400/10 hour day
Additional offerings available: $300/half day and $75/hour for extra time.
1/2 day rentals can choose from two scheduling slots Morning (8am – 2pm) or Afternoon (3pm -9pm)
- All studio rentals are subject to fees for cleaning and site representative.
- Proof of production insurance or security deposit may be required.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages welcome. Written permission required for any alcohol brought on property.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outside the building using the dedicated trash receptacles.
- Studio rental comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. (4 cars can fit if parked in tandem)
- Additional cars must utilize street parking. (Please read parking regulation signs carefully.)
- Furniture can only be moved by the host upon request
- Trash must be taken out at the end of your booking. Small trash items may be placed in the outdoor dumpster. Large trash items and set pieces must be taken off property by the client.
If you are looking for a contemporary office location for your next film or TV project, please inquire about industry opportunities for complete space buyout. Whether your shoot will take one day or one month, we can customize a rental package to meet your production needs including parking, power and cleaning services.
Does your project need a temporary office during production? Give your team the space they need by renting up to 6 desks in our creative co-working atelier. As a Resident, you will gain full Atelier access with all the amenities including private desk space, communal kitchen, complimentary printing and high speed internet.